Check out this most interesting list of “10 Signs Of A Healthy Workplace” that can be found on the Alberta Council of Women’s Shelters website.
- Employees feel safe and secure in their work place and surrounding environs.
- There exists a good working relationship with all employees, supervisors and subordinates
- In a healthy workplace open communication is expected and encouraged.
- The workplace offers a good balance between work and family.
- Low workplace stress means employees are more productive and better able to concentrate on their actual duties.
- A healthy workplace has the ability to not only attract new workers but retain those already employed.
- Employees who feel involved in workplace decisions and activities are more committed to company direction and goals.
- High morale and employee health translates to low absenteeism rates
- In a healthy workplace employees are more highly motivated and engaged.
- Strong connections to other personnel and the organization result from an atmosphere of corporate wellness.
What would be on YOUR Top 10 List? And how would it compare to the items on this particular list?